The Head of Digital/Technology Strategy and Operations owns the strategic and operational backbone of a fast-growing Digital & Technology organisation, mandated to drive a game-changing transformation across our Social Enterprises.
Closely working together with stakeholders on all levels - from top-level leadership to tech and business teams on the ground - the successful applicant will connect strategy and execution end-to-end, improving business impact and operational efficiency of the organisation.
Reporting in the Group Chief of Product, the role encompasses leadership as well as individual hands-on contribution.
Your Responsibilities :
- Drive formulation of strategies for the central Product organisation as well as business-facing Product teams, targeting at transformation of business models, operations and organisational capabilities
- Create foundation for successful operationalisation: governance, road mapping, definition success metrics und performance management for execution
- Deliver key Technology projects, ensuring powerful project and change management, while evolving the IT PMO function towards higher reach and effectiveness
- Build up and scale Project and Change Management capabilities across the organisation
- Build up lean Product operations, driving cross-functional alignment and agility of product planning and delivery
- Ensure foundational operations across product teams, working closely with the product and engineering leadership team, Operations, Commercial teams and other functions
- Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Lead strategic projects across the organization and ability to deliver IMPACT