Cekaja’s team is looking for a highly motivated individual to train our best talent and reach our company goals. This role will be responsible for the design and development of a diverse set of learning materials to support our business operations. This individual will partner closely with key business partners to translate business intent into engaging learning materials, with a focus on both digital and class methods. This individual will analyse learning needs, design and develop blended learning solutions, and measure and report out on learning effectiveness.
Main Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
As a Senior Trainer you need to design and develop curriculum, programs, learning materials and performance support tools. Set and achieve challenging individual goals that support department and business goals.
- Create, improve, and develop any kinds of learning material such as learning module, guide book related to communication skill, selling skill, and selling procedure and another syllabus that may develop along with the company growth
- Prepared training planning from the materials, create instructional content, determined methodology and fit the objective of the training
- Demonstrate an aptitude for, knowledge of, and agility with new learning technologies in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Prepare the pre-post training report. Made changes to programs based on feedback; provided return on investment analysis and recommendations
- Recommend, and document project instructional standards and strategies, learner engagement strategies, and evaluation plan
- Evaluate the knowledge of class participants to determine training needs and effectiveness
- Evaluate the training periodically and provide improvement for the training process solutions continuously